If you use the OperaBook.org service you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
OperaBook.org is an online Singers and lyric opera related professionals and companies database (the “Service”). You understand and agree that the Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. OperaBook.org disclaims all responsibility and liability for the availability, timeliness, security or reliability of the Service. OperaBook.org also reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time and without any liability to you.
1. You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
2. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
3. You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
4. You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other OperaBook.org users.
5. You may not use the OperaBook.org service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ('Content') that you submit, post, and display on the OperaBook.org service.
7. You must not modify, adapt or hack OperaBook.org or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with OperaBook.org.
8. You must not create or submit unwanted email or advertisements to OperaBook.org or any of its members ('Spam').
9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10. You must not, in the use of OperaBook.org, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
11. Any loss of, or damage to, data is not the responsibility of OperaBook.org. Use of this service is at your own risk.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your OperaBook.org account. While OperaBook.org prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that OperaBook.org cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and, despite our best efforts, may be exposed to such materials and that you use the OperaBook.org service at your own risk.
* We reserve the right to modify or terminate the OperaBook.org service for any reason, without notice at any time.
* We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
* We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
We claim no intellectual property rights over any material you provide/upload or contribute to OperaBook.org.
If you have any questions email